Achieving Trans Inclusion & Valuing Gender Diversity in Educational Settings
- Are you worried about the retention and attainment of young trans students in your educational setting?
- Do your staff lack understanding and confidence when working with trans people?
- Are you aware of the Equality Act 2010 requirements regarding the inclusion of trans people?
- Are you confident around tackling bullying related to students’ sexual orientation and gender identity?
- Do you need help around your work in trans inclusion with your equalities markers such as Athena Swan Charter or Stonewall’s Education Champions programme?
Gendered Intelligence provides a range of services for all educational settings including Schools in Key Stage 1-2, 3-4, Sixth Form and Further Education Colleges, as well as other educational programmes such as Pupil Referral Units, schools in hospitals and other settings across England and Wales. We can support your organisation to create an inclusive ethos and a welcoming, supportive environment for everyone.
Gendered Intelligence offers a number of different trans training packages for staff in schools, colleges, universities and youth services. We also provide workshops for children and young people to learn about gender diversity.
Schools: Key Stages 1-4 and Sixth Form
FE Colleges and Higher Education Institutions
Download our services booklet
Find information about all our education services in one place by downloading our services booklet,"Achieving Trans Inclusion & Valuing Gender Diversity in Educational Settings".
Good Practice Tips for Working with Young Trans People
Are you looking for resources to help you to support the young trans and non-binary people you work with? Read our short good practice guide - you can download it below.