Information regarding physical and general health
The Factsheets have the following
- To promote the health and wellbeing of trans people
- To provide trans people with basic information about key aspects of good health and wellbeing and how secure it
- To signpost sources of information and support
Trans-only and trans-friendly sports and physical activities
- Trans and Non-conforming Swimming (TAGS) hold regular sessions for trans people to swim in a trans-only space.
- cliniQ run a regular yoga session on Wednesday evenings for all trans and gender variant people.
- Josetta Yoga also runs a trans and queer-inclusive class in Bethnal Green, East London.
- Gendered Intelligence have a regular football kick around in Southwark.
- Irreverent Dance is a LGBT-friendly and body positive dance space in Kentish Town, North London. Classes in a range of dance styles are offered.
Age Concern: Planning for later life - transgender people
Department of Health: Bereavement: A Guide for Trans People