Educational workshops and assemblies for Key Stages 3-4
Our Educational Workshops and Assemblies can be delivered in any secondary school setting in England and Wales. They aim to engage learning around gender diversity, raise awareness of trans identities and what it means to include trans people in our schools.
We can tailor sessions to emphasise particular areas of the curriculum. As well as LGBT History Month events, PSHE class or drop down ‘enrichment’ or ‘diversity’ days, we also offer workshops to connect with other subjects such as Drama, English, Art, History, Biology and General Science.
We always aim to work flexibly and to meet your needs in your particular setting. Please do contact us to discuss alternatives. All our services can be mixed and matched to suit your specific needs and circumstances, or bespoked as required.
Educational workshops and assemblies in Key Stages 3-4 are useful in one or more of the following circumstances:
- The school’s ethos is committed to equality and inclusion, but would benefit from an increased understanding of gender diversity and what it means to include trans people
- The school wishes to prepare students for the opportunities, responsibilities and experience of later life and living in a diverse world
- The school would like to tackle and prevent Homophobic, Biphobic and Transphobic (HBT) or gender-based prejudice and bullying
At the end of the session students will show an increase in their ability to:
- Recognise and value diversity
- Respect difference and our responsibility to others
- Assertively challenge prejudice and discrimination
- Discuss relationships and feelings
- Understand gender as diverse and the impact of gender stereotyping
Duration: Standard session is 1hr
Cost: £145 per hour (plus travel expenses)
Numbers: Up to 35 students
Duration: 15-20 minutes
Cost: £145 per hour (minimum charge is one hour) + travel
Numbers: Up to 300 students
See ‘Gendered Intelligence Fees, Terms & Conditions’
Please get in touch if you would like to learn more about our services or book a session.