Everyone can be more intelligent about gender.
Gendered Intelligence is a not-for-profit charity, established in 2008.
We work with the trans community and those who impact on trans lives; we particularly specialise in supporting young trans people under the age of 21.
We deliver trans youth programmes, support for parents and carers, professional development and trans awareness training for all sectors and educational workshops for schools, colleges, Universities and other educational settings.
Our mission is to increase understandings of gender diversity.
Our vision is of a world where people are no longer constrained by narrow perceptions and expectations of gender, and where diverse gender expressions are visible and valued.
Find out more about what we do
Our services include:
- A series of youth group sessions for young trans people to meet, socialise, receive information and support.
- One-on-one mentoring for trans students in education
- Special projects and workshops themed around gender
- Training sessions for professionals in organisations, schools and youth services that work with transgender students, clients or staff.
- Resources for trans youth, their families and those who work with them. For example, the KA-POW! project.
Knowledge is Power is a new on-line resource from Gendered Intelligence for young trans and gender variant people, their families and those who support them.
Over a 12 month period, we gathered information and experiences from young trans, gender variant and questioning people through a series of youth sessions. We also assembled research and writing from a diverse team of Gendered Intelligence community members.
The Knowledge is Power project will provide you with lots of information, but it’s up to you to convert that into knowledge.
Knowledge is Power is a Big Lottery funded project.
If you wish to make your payment on line simply click on the one off donation button below.
You can stop payments whenever you like. We'll be sorry to see you go, but thank you for your support.Unsubscribe