What we offer:
- A series of youth group sessions for young trans people (aged 11-25) to meet, socialise, receive information and support.
- One-on-one mentoring for trans students in education
- Support for families of young trans people online and in person
- Arts programmes and workshops themed around gender
- Training sessions for professionals in organisations, schools and youth services that work with transgender students, clients or staff.
- Resources for trans youth, their families and those who work with them.
- Events for the wider trans community and our friends to come together and fundraise for our trans youth support work.
GI and the FA
Gendered Intelligence has been commissioned by the Football Association to develop guidance around the practical inclusion of all trans people in football.
The guidance aims to support of the FA’s new “Trans People in Football” policy. The guidance will foreground the ethos of the FA – which is that football is for everyone. It will be friendly and easy to read and is for anyone who wishes to know more about trans people participating in football.
In February 2015 Gendered Intelligence worked with 17 members of the trans community through delivering two ‘trans inclusion in football’ workshops in London and Leeds. Read more.