Gendered Intelligence (GI) is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company, established in 2008.
Our mission is to increase understandings of gender diversity through creative ways.
Our vision is of a world where people are no longer constrained by narrow perceptions and expectations of gender, and where diverse gender expressions are visible and valued.
We work predominantly with the trans community and those who impact on trans lives; we particularly specialise in supporting young trans people aged 8-25.
Check out our video about our partnership work
What we offer:
- A series of youth group sessions for young trans people (aged 8-25) to meet, socialise, receive information and support.
- One-on-one mentoring for trans students in education
- Support for families of young trans people online and in person
- Special projects and workshops themed around gender
- Training sessions for professionals in organisations, schools and youth services that work with transgender students, clients or staff.
- Resources for trans youth, their families and those who work with them.
Knowledge is Power is a new on-line resource from Gendered Intelligence for young trans and gender variant people, their families and those who support them.
Over a 12 month period, we've gathered information and experiences from young trans, gender variant and questioning people through a series of youth sessions. We've also assembled research and writing from a diverse team of Gendered Intelligence community members.
As part of our Knowledge is Power project we want to provide you with lots of information, but it’s up to you to convert that into knowledge.
Knowledge is Power covers:
We'll be adding new pages and resources to Knowledge is Power over time. If you know any brilliant resources that we've missed out, get in touch and tell us about them.
Knowledge is Power is a Big Lottery funded project.
If you wish to make your payment on line simply click on the one off donation button below.
You can stop payments whenever you like. We'll be sorry to see you go, but thank you for your support.Unsubscribe