Professional Consultancy - Trans Inclusion and Equality
Gendered Intelligence offers professional consultancy support to help with specific needs.
Our consultancy service can:
- Address particular questions or concerns
- Support individuals in developing a deeper understanding of trans issues
- Facilitate the creation of written materials
- Find positive ways forward in individual or challenging circumstances
- Assist with any other trans-related queries
For example, consultancy support may be useful to:
- Manage the period when staff transition
- Support the development of processes around client or student transition
- Tackle problems that arise around trans inclusion
- Improve monitoring and reporting through development of forms and other practical processes
- Develop policy, resources and / or other guidance
How we work: We are open to working together with organisations on any aspect of trans-inclusion and welcome opportunities to collaborate on responses to new or developing requirements. We aim to be client-centred in our approach and to consult in whatever way, or combination of ways, works best for you, we are happy to work via face to face meetings, phone, email or any other means.
Cost: Our consultancy rate is £90-£160 per hour (plus travel expenses for any face-to-face meetings).
When we work remotely, e.g. by phone/email, our minimum charge is 30 mins and then pro rata.
When we work face to face, we have a sliding scale of minimum charges according to travel time.
If you would like a one hour initial scoping meeting for some initial expert advice and a discussion of how Gendered Intelligence can assist you with your trans inclusion work going forward, we can offer this from £90 for non-profit organisations and £120-160 for a commercial organisation (dependent on size).
We can arrange a 15 minute exploratory phone call free of charge.
Contact Simon Croft to chat through your particular consultancy needs and explore how we can help, and/or to request a formal quotation.
Simon can be reached on 07950 471414 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
It is often helpful to attend some Gendered Intelligence training before engaging with our consultancy - it's likely to answer a number of your queries and may reduce or even eliminate the need for consultancy, so it's a cost effective approach.