Gendered Intelligence Speakers
Why not book a Gendered Intelligence speaker for your next diversity event?
Gendered Intelligence has assembled a directory of amazing trans speakers, who draw on their personal experience and passion for gender equality to deliver talks, presentations, workshops, key note speeches and to take part in panel discussions. These can be for conferences, equality and diversity events, social networks and other activities.
We offer expertise in the areas of trans communities, gender and sexual diversity, equality and inclusion.
If you’re an organisation looking for a speaker to introduce trans issues to a wide or specialist audience, our speakers are equipped to deliver engaging educational and cultural talks across public, private and third sector settings.
During LGBT History Month 2015, we were involved in 29 different trans-related events across England! Here are just a few examples:
- Chairing a panel at the ‘Improving the Health and Well-being of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans people and communities’ conference by Public Health England
- Presenting a school assembly to Year 13s at a school in East London
- Carrying out a tour at the Institute of Sexology, Wellcome Collection
- Running a workshop at Oriel College (University of Oxford) as part of their Equalities festival
- Delivering a short presentation at Genesis Housing Association around trans experience in housing
To book a GI speaker or make an enquiry about costs, email email@example.com.
Attending a Stall
If you are running a fair with information stalls, we provide a volunteer to be on a stall as a first point of contact.
They can talk to people about the latest projects Gendered Intelligence is running, help them to select the best resources from the free pack provided, show them round our website and other media, sign them up to our relevant e-mail lists and generally provide personal face-to-face contact.
If we don’t have a volunteer available, (or in addition to our volunteer) we can provide a short rolling presentation that can be set up on a laptop for people to watch, or included in any presentational reel you are showing at the event. In addition we can provide our Gendered Intelligence film (2014).
We can provide free GI resources for your next event.
Our Event Information Pack is free and includes:
- Postcards about our trans youth groups and activities
- Flyers about our training services
- General leaflets about GI and our full range of services One free copy each of our: o Trans Youth Sexual Health booklet o Guide for Young Trans People in the UK
- Badges and pens (x 10)
Further copies of the Sexual Health booklet and Guide, plus other resources can be downloaded for free from our website.
You can also purchase further hard copies from the same page at £2.50 each plus p&p. If you would like a larger quantity of free leaflets, flyers and postcards, please let us know.