Support for Teachers and Schools
- Are you worried about the retention and attainment of young trans students in your educational setting?
- Do your staff lack understanding and confidence when working with trans people?
- Are you aware of the Equality Act 2010 requirements regarding the inclusion of trans people?
- Are you confident around tackling bullying related to students’ sexual orientation and gender identity?
- Do you need help around your work in trans inclusion with your equalities markers such as Athena Swan Charter or Stonewall’s Education Champions programme?
Gendered Intelligence provides a range of services for all educational settings including Schools in Key Stage 1-2, 3-4, Sixth Form and Further Education Colleges, as well as other educational programmes such as Pupil Referral Units, schools in hospitals and other settings across England and Wales.
Visit our Educational Settings pages for details of our training for educational staff; workshops, assemblies and lectures for students; support for young trans and gender questioning people; and consultancy for educational organisations