We are happy to receive media enquiries and will do our best to work with journalists across media formats.
As an organisation, we have a broad range of interests and knowledge relating to trans people in the UK and gender diversity more widely. Please find below a non-exhaustive list of subjects that we are happy to speak about:
- The day to day lives of trans people and the issues that affect them
- Trans young people and children
- Non-binary issues
- Legislation and trans rights
- Discrimination and hate crime
- Sports and physical activity
- Health, including mental health
- Education, from primary school to higher education
- Inclusion of trans people in public and cultural life
- Media and representation
- Trans and gender diverse actors in theatre, film and TV
If you are looking to speak to a young trans person, please be aware that we consider the wellbeing of the children and young people we work with as a priority. It is highly unlikely that we would welcome filming in any of our youth spaces.
We are working with a group of parents and carers of trans and non-binary children and young people who are interested in speaking about the issues that affect them and their families.
Please send all media enquiries to: [email protected]