Professional Consultancy in Educational Settings
Gendered Intelligence offers professional consultancy support to help with specific needs. Our consultancy service can:
- Address particular questions or concerns
- Support individuals in developing a deeper understanding of trans issues
- Develop guidance or policy for your field of work
- Find positive ways forward in individual or challenging circumstances
- Assist with any other trans-related queries.
We are open to working together with educational institutions and youth services on any aspect of trans-inclusion and welcome opportunities to collaborate on responses to new or developing requirements. We aim to be client-centred in our approach and to consult in whatever way, or combination of ways, works best for you, we are happy to work via face to face meetings, phone, email or any other means.
Gendered Intelligence provides a non-judgmental service that supports all educational settings to develop and improve their trans inclusion and gender diversity good practices.
Professional Consultancy is useful in one or more of the following circumstances:
- The institute’s ethos is committed to equality and inclusion, but would benefit from an increased understanding of gender diversity and what it means to include trans people
- The institute would like to tackle and prevent Homophobic, Biphobic and Transphobic (HBT) or gender-based prejudice and bullying
- The institute needs more insight into the legislation around the rights and responsibilities around trans identities with the Equality Act 2010
Professional Consultancy support may be useful to:
- Manage the period when students or staff transition
- Tackle problems that arise with students, parents and/or staff
- Improve monitoring and reporting through adoption and adaption of monitoring forms and other practical processes
- Develop policy, resources and/or guidance around trans inclusion.
Package: Our package of support is negotiable.
Cost: Our consultancy rate in educational settings is £100 per hour (plus travel expenses for any face-to-face meetings).
When we work remotely, e.g. by phone/email, our minimum charge is 30 mins and then pro rata. Minimum fees apply to face-to-face work on a sliding scale according to travel time. See ‘Gendered Intelligence Fees, Terms & Conditions’
Please get in touch if you would like to learn more about our services or book a consultancy package.