Gendered Intelligence Therapists and Counsellors Directory
What is GI’s Directory of Therapists and Counsellors?
This directory is a listing of members of Gendered Intelligence’s Network for Therapists and Counsellors who wish to offer their services to trans people (and their families and partners).
All therapists and counsellors on the directory:
- have completed the two-day GI course for therapists and counsellors, Working Alongside Trans, Gender Diverse and Questioning People.
- are qualified to recognised standards, and registered with a professional body
- have signed up to the GI Standards of Provision
- can access on-going group supervision
- receive bulletins with relevant updates
Information about the directory for those looking for a therapist or counsellor
The therapists and counsellors who are listed in this directory do not work for, and are not part of, Gendered Intelligence. All therapists and counsellors listed here run their own private practices or are part of other services that offer counselling or therapy.
You will find contact details under each listing – you can contact the therapist/counsellor directly. Some members of the GI network can offer special rates or free places for young trans people who come to Gendered Intelligence youth groups.
This directory is available to all members of the trans community, including young members of the GI youth groups and the Parents and Carers group.
Please note that the directory is updated on a quarterly basis. If you are expecting to see your name here but do not, feel free to contact [email protected]