Online youth groups (8-25)
Our online groups give young people the opportunity to get together, meet other trans, non-binary and gender-questioning people and speak to trustworthy adults who are also trans.
Where it is
Each group starts with an optional go-around in which you can share your name and pronouns. Across the year our experienced youth workers prepare sessions based on different themes, including Pride, relationships, self-care and games. You can join in discussions, share your own experiences, make new friends or just have fun and play some games together. You can participate online in a way that fits your needs - you can have your video on, use the microphone or type in the chat.
Our online groups are:
- 8-12s Group: Third Thursday of each month, 5.30-7.30pm
- 11-16s Group: last Tuesday of each month, 5.30-7.30pm
- 16-20s Group: First Thursday of each month, 6-8pm
- Transitions (16-25s): Last Thursday of each month 6-8pm
- Nature Connections (16-25s): Third Wednesday of each month, 5.30-7.30pm
- Transfem (13-25s): First Wednesday of each month, 6-8pm
- Youth Board - Second and last Wednesday of each month, 6.30-8.30pm
For more information on any of these groups and specific dates, download our youth work calendar below.