Sport, Physical Activity and Trans People: The Basics
A 2 hour entry-level training for professionals working in sports and physical activity
Who it's for
National Governing Bodies, Active Partnerships, grassroots sports teams, leisure and fitness centres
Where it is
Online and in person
Online, or in person at your organisation’s premises / venue. Available anywhere in the UK and beyond.
£510. Excludes travel expenses for in person.
The session will:
- Explain what ‘trans’ means and describe the diversity of those who might use the term
- Introduce key concepts crucial to understanding trans people
- List the main legislation relating to trans identities
- Outline trans inclusive practice in grassroots sport and physical activities
- Provide links to further resources and help
We recommend a maximum of 35 people but can adapt the session for higher numbers on request.